Monday, March 23, 2009

Pencil Portrait Drawings


This is the most recent pencil portrait that I have drawn.  As the boys get bigger I am able to find more time to do art.  I have done several portraits in the past couple years and I would love to start doing more.  
My most frequent customer has been my good friend Adrienne and her family and friends.  



And here is the photograph.


I really need to do some more drawings of my boys!  If I ever get around to it, I will post them :)

If you would like me to draw a portrait for you please email me at 
maggie (dot) burns (at) yahoo (dot) com

2 comments:

sara said...

your artwork is amazing! how much time does it take to make a drawing like that? beautiful!

sara

Aimee said...

You're so talented, Maggie, and I think it's great that you started a blog. You can visit me at www.crumbsonmykitchenfloor.blogspot.com.