Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yay for crochet!


I learned to crochet!  I'm so excited.  I tried teaching myself to knit awhile a go and I just couldn't figure it out, so this feels like quite an accomplishment!  I have two scarves in progress, one for me and one for Jesse.  I plan on making one for Leo also and matching mittens for the boys.  


Figuring out how to make a hat was much more complicated for me, but I managed it and learned a lot. This hat fits Jesse, but a bit too pink and frilly. :) I'm thinking we can find a friend to pass it along to.


And doesn't this box look fun! I've been collecting way too many fat quarters. I just like to look at this bin and think of all the things I could make!


****

3 comments:

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! YAY!!!! You totally amaze me with your ability to do just about anything you want!!!!!!!!! :)

~Karen

adrienne said...

You're so talented! I agree with Karen, you're amazingly good at anything you set your mind to!

Maggie said...

Karen and Adrienne,
Thank you, Thank you!! You both inspire me so much with all your creativity!