Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Bye Carpet!


I guess I haven't been much in the mood for blogging lately. I have been in the mood for re-decorating! In the boys room we removed the old carpet. It's amazing what that can do! Our goal here is to get our house ready to sell. I am trying to eliminate a lot of clutter and spruce things up. Here is the before picture.


We did not paint this room, I'm afraid it will bother the boys to paint over the tree. I will paint the trim, Jesse went through a paint peeling phase that I never fixed :)



If it will help sell the house, I will happily paint over the mural right before we put it up for sale. What do you think? I know it is not a critique of my work, just a matter of selling a house. I will not be offended!!




I really like their room set up this way and love getting rid of the carpet!

****

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey Maggie, your floors look great! I wouldn't paint the wall. Maybe just have the realtors mention you will repaint the room once it's sold, maybe even throw in they could choose the color.

sara said...

the flooring looks awesome! i like veronica's suggestion about repainting when sold, so the boys can keep their tree for now.

Mimi-n-Moe's Mom said...

that is awesome!!! oh my! getting ready to move???:( sad for us, happy for you though!!!